JIM KART HONORED AND NEW BOARD MEMBERS ELECTED AT HOLIDAY PARTY
At our Holiday Party on December 1, FWDBC Director Jim Kart received the Michael and Annamarie Bonahoom Award for exceptional service to the club in 2018. He is shown with Mike Bonahoom (left), beloved Club Manager for many years, and current board president Lee Baatz. Also at the event, club members elected three new board members to three-year terms: Bob Enyeart, Phil Eyermann and Dave Hoevel. They will begin serving in January.
2018 MASTERPOINT WINNERS
JIM KART, MICHAEL CLEGG
Jim Kart is the first-place winner of 2018’s masterpoint race with 140.15 MP’s earned in club games from December 1, 2017 to November 30, 2018. He is followed by Michael Clegg with 137.05 MP’s, Tom Carpenter with 117.67 MP’s, and Judy Nelsen with 105.14 MP’s. Congratulations to all the top 20 winners—see list at the bottom of the Member page.
HOLIDAY GAME SCHEDULES:
- NO GAMES will be held from December 26 to 30 due to carpet cleaning
- HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL and best wishes for a happy, healthy new year!
- A game WILL BE HELD on New Year's Day (Tuesday, January 1, 2019) with both 0-299 MP and Open sections (partners guaranteed for the 299ers). Jim is planning special food, so sign up at the club or notify him at 260-438-1268 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you're coming.
- Regular game schedules will resume on Wednesday, January 2, 2019
Tuesday 1 PM
Wednesday 1 PM
Saturday 1 PM
ARE YOUR PHONE/EMAIL LISTED?
DO YOU WANT THEM TO BE?
The FWDBC maintains several lists based on player preferences. If you would like to be added to OR removed from any of the lists below, please contact email@example.com.
- Those on our email list receive a monthly email of club news, including rank advancements, and occasionally are sent other timely news or announcements.
- We maintain a directory of player telephone numbers and email addresses for players’ use only--this directory is available at the club but not published online.
- Players’ phone numbers only are listed online, near the bottom of the Member page.
Find your way around our new website!
We hope you like our new and revised website. It’s a bit different, starting with the way the pages are labeled and organized. Here’s what to look for: