SWISS TEAM GAME THRIVING ONE YEAR LATER NEXT GAME MARCH 16
When our club began offering a monthly Pro-Am Swiss team game a year ago, we weren’t sure it would last. Players are ranked at one of three skill levels and the total team number cannot exceed nine. Teams usually consist of two pairs made up of a more and a less skilled player, or of a more skilled pair playing with a less skilled pair. This game, which now regularly attracts 12 to 14 teams, has helped our players at different skill levels get to know each other, learn Swiss team strategies, and have a lot of fun!
Note that the March Swiss game has been moved to Monday, March 16 at 1 PM. Sign up your team!
(Pictured L to R: January Swiss Team Winners: Michael Clegg, Deb Aschbacher, Mary Lou Clegg & Dave Himmelhaver)
FREE SECOND SATURDAY GAMES
Free games for all players continue the second Saturday of each month. (A game for 0-499 MP players with be held with at least three 0-499 tables.)
NEXT SWISS TEAM GAME WILL BE MONDAY, March 16, 2020
Please sign up at the club if you have a team or need teammates, or contact Director Bob Enyeart (260-438-857 or Enyeart.Bob@gmail.com) for help. SEE RANKING SYSTEM
SAVE THESE DATES!
- FWDBC's Annual Meeting & Potluck - Wednesday, June 3
- Longest Day game, auction and party - Wednesday, June 24
Third Monday of most months 1 PM
Tuesday 1 PM
Wednesday 1 PM
Saturday 1 PM
Saturday 6 PM
Are your phone/email listed? Do you want them to be?
The FWDBC maintains several lists based on player preferences. If you would like to be added to OR removed from any of the lists below, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Those on our email list receive a monthly email of club news, including rank advancements, and occasionally are sent other timely news or announcements.
- We maintain a directory of player telephone numbers and email addresses for players’ use only--this directory is available at the club but not published online.
- Players’ phone numbers only are listed online, near the bottom of the Member page..