FWDBC IS CLOSED THROUGH SEPTEMBER 1
PLEASE HELP US FIGHT ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE IN 2020
This year we couldn’t hold our Longest Day event, but those with Alzheimer’s or other dementias and their families need our help even more than they always have. Please join FWDBC players (below) who’ve helped us raise $7,575--and keep the momentum going by donating now!
- It’s easy to give securely at http://act.alz.org/goto/FWBridgeLongestDay
- Or, send a check to the Alzheimer’s Assn, 50 E. 91st St. #100, Indianapolis, IN 46240, ATTN Anne Murray, noting it’s for our club’s Longest Day fund drive
THANKS TO THESE DONORS AND TO PLAYERS IN THE LONGEST DAY ONLINE GAMES JUNE 20-21
(Please let us know if you’ve given but your name doesn’t appear.)
Stan and Dena Davis
Bob and Barb Gasser
Bob and Kim Grant
Sweetwater and Chuck & Lisa Surack
The Tippman Family Fund
ONLINE GAMES FOR FWDBC PLAYERS SET UP
The FWDBC is now partnering with the Indianapolis Bridge Center for Bridge Base Online’s Virtual Club Games. This means that our players are welcome to play there and if they do, our club will receive a share of the entry fees. We are financially healthy, but this income will help offset our fixed expenses until we get back to playing in person.
To play in the Indianapolis Open or Limited online games (times/cost), you first need to be registered (free) at Bridgebase.com with a username and ACBL number. (If you don’t know the latter, contact Kim Grant at (email@example.com). Also please send Kim your BBO user name. Click here for more details on how to register, find a game, and play online bridge for lots of masterpoints. Enjoy!
ALL LISTED BELOW DEPEND ON CLUB REOPENING DATE
NEXT SWISS TEAM GAME WILL BE ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21
Please sign up at the club if you have a team or need teammates, or contact Director Bob Enyeart (260-438-857 or Enyeart.Bob@gmail.com) for help. SEE RANKING SYSTEM
LONGEST DAY 2020 CANCELLED – YOU CAN STILL DONATE
Our Longest Day game and event, scheduled for June 24, has been cancelled. Please consider donating to the FWDBC’s Longest Day fundraising page for the Alzheimer’s Association’s research and support services at http://act.alz.org/goto/FWBridgeLongestDay
ANNUAL MEETING RESCHEDULED TO SEPTEMBER 2
Our club’s Annual Meeting will be held before the game on Wednesday, September 2. Watch for details closer to that date.
Third Monday of most months 1 PM
Tuesday 1 PM
Wednesday 1 PM
Saturday 1 PM
Saturday 6 PM
Are your phone/email listed? Do you want them to be?
The FWDBC maintains several lists based on player preferences. If you would like to be added to OR removed from any of the lists below, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Those on our email list receive a monthly email of club news, including rank advancements, and occasionally are sent other timely news or announcements.
- We maintain a directory of player telephone numbers and email addresses for players’ use only--this directory is available at the club but not published online.
- Players’ phone numbers only are listed online, near the bottom of the Member page..